Friday, October 27, 2017

Feathers

 By: Syrha Shane Sto. Domingo


1. As a consumer of an information, what have you learned from the story?

  • As a consumer of an information, I have learned from the story is, I will not believe in any relayed information especially when it has no enough evidence and if I don't know the exact or what is the whole story. In order for me to believe in what they are saying I should see it for myself in order for me to analyse which is the truth behind the story.
2. As a producer of an information, what have you learned from the story?

  • As a producer of an information, what I have learned from the story that before I will spread some information, of course it should be carried by a proof. If the information I've got has an exact evidence and it was well validated by the collected facts, it is safe for me to relay the information without any additional story, so that it won't affect my credibility as a person.
3. If you were in the woman's position and you saw the police officer resting comfortably during work hours, what would you do?


  • If I were in the woman's position and I saw the police officer resting comfortably during work hours, I will ask the police officer if why is he taking a rest instead of doing his task. Maybe he is an excellent police officer and during that time he is not doing his task. Maybe he is an excellent police officer and during that time he is not doing well or feeling well, and he chooses to do his job even though he is not in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment