Friday, October 27, 2017

MEDIA AND INFORMATION LITERACY

By: Jimmy Boy Guarin

          Nowadays people are using media to share and receive information. Through media or social media such as Facebook, online games, etc. People are always updated of what happening in our environment.
          Media and Information is the ability to access, analyze, evaluate the information that we received. For me media and information are very important in my daily life, and being literate must apply on it. Being Literate individual very vital in every step I take in order to prevent mistake and prevent harm. Literate attitude is good, I know my position in social media and I know how to understand of what is the false statement and right statement in media. To be a literate individual I must consider on how to evaluate and analyze the information I have received before giving an action on it.

          Therefore, media and information literate individual is good we apply it to ourselves, specially to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment