Friday, October 27, 2017

Reflection

By: Shierlynne Besares

Having this subject, media and information literacy is very useful for me as a student and as an active online user especially of facebook. Through this I’ve learned that being a media and information literate individual, I must know how to evaluate information from all forms of media. Also, this subject taught me how to behave properly online. Actually, before this media and information literacy subject came into my life, I can consider myself as an illiterate one when it comes in media specifically in facebook. I am that “hugot queen” before, I used to post what I felt before. When I am mad and broken hearted I burst it out through posting on my facebook account. All those unaccepted words are included on my post, and I really want to hint someone on my post.
I remember before when I was in Grade 8, I am broken hearted that time. So, I post everything online until everyone already knew. Therefore, I ruin my own privacy and my image will wear out. That is why I am really thankful for having this subject. Because I already knew what is good and what is bad when it comes in media. Also, now I can slowly differentiate what information is right or wrong. But the big impact of media. Honestly, now when I am posting in my facebook account, first I am thinking if it is good or bad. I am proud that I change a lot. And I will steadily applied media and information literacy in my life.

I hope that this subject will help a lot of children in the next generation. So that they will be aware of the influence of media and information in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment