Friday, October 27, 2017

“Media and Information Literacy brings me to become literate individual”

By: Jessa L. Sampiano

            In today’s generation Media is the primary medium of communication and Technologies is the exponential development of information and communication wherever we are. As a Humanities and Social Sciences student through studying this Media and Information Literacy those learnings teach me on how to use internet effectively and efficiently in everyday life.
According to the field of internet, the main means of communication in the traditional system have been largely influenced by the development of networks and especially by the internet, at its various levels.

            At the end of the topic this Media and Information Literacy enlightened my mind on how to access in the internet being ethical person. If we are literate individual then It can lead us to become a model in the field of cyberspace even in a short period of time I’ve learned a lot of things one of them is on how to respect others privacy, remember the human, know where you are in cyberspace and etc. Those are the reminders that I am always applying every time I’m going to access on the internet and those reminders brings me to become literate student of Humanities and Social Sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment